Thanksgiving was excellent. I had many servings of fowl and many jugs of savory libations. This was my first away from the zoo, and I must say it was simply delightful. Whereas the zoo fed us bananas and bananas only, this year I sat at the "People's Table" and was treated like an equal, dare I say, even better than many of the humans that were present.
I am still getting my feet wet, as it takes me many millions, hell sometimes billions of keystrokes to make a position paper or create a readable blog. What you are reading has been HEAVILY edited. Here's an example of the unedited blog:
crdpfjrtvmtvvvjtrl t tv tr v krlfigjvkm lec erl vr io54 8509545 jl ili j lrr jl er i rjf cvnri f49r livj nnv;tg;l[p[jqwoji2joj904o fni5 idfk gogperkrkoffkprpr lewbushlfrfookdkdlsfiverro54kl 4 4l4l4 rsuckseed4o44;4l;l4546i99 rffji frl re r ilrf ilrwwjidjoidiidididflfkggt jdickll;werrv;v;ewoeoe;
Thanks Chimpanah, the Great Chimp in the Sky for my editors. Excelsior!
p.s. I simply cannot wait until someone makes sense of AdSense for me.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment